Saturday, April 28, 2007

Netflix and Microwave Popcorn

One of the best gifts I've ever received was a subscription to Netflix. It's given me the chance to catch up on some great movies that I missed when they were in the theater. In the past few months, in the comfort of my own living room, I've watched:

Rodger Dodger
The Tao of Steve
13 Conversations About One Thing
The Straight Story
Beautiful Girls
Happy Endings
A Prairie Home Companion
The Aristocrats
The Science of Sleep
Zero Effect
Clay Pigeons
Good Bye, Lenin!
Sherrybaby
Pizza
Me and You and Everyone We Know
Mysterious Skin
Broken Wings

In the coming weeks I'll share my unsolicited thoughts, opinions and comments about these and other movies.
My rating system is simple:

It's great!
It's good.
It's just OK.
It's a snooze.

Maybe I can give you some good suggestions or save you an hour and a half of wasted time. I'd appreciate your suggestions as well.

2 comments:

Burton said...

me and you and everyone we know was NOT good!

I love the movies... said...

I'm glad you said that because I thought maybe it was just me.
It was a snooze.....